"ARE YOU LUCKY YEAR OF THE TIGER?!!"

Jaxxnz

YEAR Of the Tiger!!

Celebration on Chinese new year, as superstitious to the first 3 days or some people take them seriously up to the fist month!

DAY BEFORE NEW YEAR: pay all you debt, finish off maintenance around your house, cleaning & tidy up your house, and finally get a new hair cut!! :o

NEW YEAR DAY: Avoid spending any money before 12pm. If you did spend money (which i did spend on the roses & gift for the wife!) meaning: all year around your money will be out of your pocket! :wink:

Avoid every1 and that meant every1..girlfriend, friends,relative (Excluding people living in the house with you) you Do Not want to see them or hear them!! Do Not let them get their footstep to your property boundary!(on guard) :x

Why?: Other people may bring their bad luck to your house, you might will end up with their bad luck throughout out the whole year.. :evil: :evil:

Avoid any1 coming to your place borrowing or taking somethings!

As many Asian people say Fish & Water represent wealth & health.

there for buying fish from some1 else on year day is like stealing that person luck & wealth from them and gift to yourself. *wht a greed! :evil: ( I sold my fish on trade me, email the guy not to come on Sunday (new year day!) on Facking Sunday he turn up wanting the fishhh!!! He was an Asian man! so am I!! WFT!! telling me he drive a long way to get here to pick up the fish! :evil: :evil:

My email was clear DOT NOT pick up the fish from Sunday -Wednesday!

told him to come back another day he wouldn't! WTF!!! :evil:

so my brother have to came out & give him a blast "NO is NO, I'm counting to 3 you dont!!(@@@??) so off he when! Man wht a drama, so far I scoring 2/3 hehehe :lol:

DAY 2: now you can go spending money, shopping, gambling(which I'm trying to get out!)

on Chinese new year Asian love to gamble to win cash! winning is good luck, if losing oh well throwing your bad luck away! (another greed) hehehe :lol:

Finally you can have guest at your place and go visiting all family & friends, You will wishing them a happy new year with lucks, wealth & Health..DONT FORGET to bring with you the red money bag! :D

when you have guest or visiting friends & family be nice and tips their children's with a red money bag contain money" not lollies! Age can be from 1st month to 20years old child.

money can be any amount you willing, (I had a big sack of $5 and wopp it out to a line of nephew & nieces (I am empty pocket now!)

:cry:

DAY 3: dress up and take your wife & kids to the temple to pray ( i guess Asian people like me will only step in churches/temple once a year!) is that bad or Good? :roll:

We pray for all the goodness, for our kids & family their safe & health,

and if you own a business make sure to pray for great income.. :)

So happy New Year and wishing all FNZAS members for Health & Wealth with many luck throughout out the "year of the Tiger! :wink::)

by the way it;s bad luck or what 1 of my Flying FOXX is dead this morning!!(dammn it!!) :hail:

Jack.

:lol: :lol: yep! that is another way of slavging us men around! \during giving birth, women tend to thinks they done the hardship (which they did) BUT! after that most expect the man to do the hard yard for life( maybe a pay back)I know i did, example1: feed the baby with milk at 3am,

tuck blanket for bubba all nite!..I end up doing it for the last 2 half years now!

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for posting that, really interesting.

I personally like the Chinese new-mother tradition, where she doesn't have to do any work or household duties for a month after childbirth.

You forgot one other thing

NO GOING OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR A MONTH.

It is a time for bonding of mother and new baby.