!! FREE BEER AND BBQ !!

Johannes Visser

\

:D:D Okay so there is a catch :oops: we need as many strong men and fit girls :wink: with strong hand as can get to help move From Mt Wellington to Cockle Bay :roll: We have the key to the house on Thursday (11th) so any time from then onwards would be very much appreciated.

We need to move and set up 14 BIG tanks 8f +6F +5F +4F

Will we have a get together to have a BBQ and a beer or coke or Juice maybe coffee or tea say Saturday late night 7.30pm ish Wives, partners and Girlfriends welcome !!

If you can lend your hand please pm to inform us when !

Thanks in advance :bow:

LOL I knew there was no such thing as FREE beer!

I may be free on the afternoon of Thursday 11th and/or the morning of Friday 12th. Depends on what work I have on at the time (I am a contractor and work from home on those days). I would be happy to help with any water syphoning/bucket carrying/fish catching duties.

Unfortunately (but funly) I travel by motorbike so I cannot bring buckets or other equipment with me. But I am happy to lend my hands if needed.

A very BIG thanks to Ant N for helping with the move All the bloaters are safe and swimming around not a brocken glass. :bounce: :bow::hail:

Pm if we can assits you in any way :bow::wink:

****!!! I just got back from the beach and realised I completely forgot that this was happening this week! I've had a day off for a job interview and then doing overtime for work because its xmas and just totally forgot!

:oops:

LOl :D No need to apologize we had a few South African, Boa ties and Kiwi friends or two helping out ! The move went well...... We were rushed as we had borrowed a few work vehicles but all worked out well in the end and there were Drinks and BBQ

Now its time to set up the tanks to the required specifications for the fish :o :roll: have a few spawns over night so it must be good :bounce: We will keep all updated with the progress and pictures later

THANKS Guys