Helooooo finally

museeumchick

so i have been lurking about for a while now learning heaps from y'all so thought it was time to tell you who I am.

I am still at Uni (just, graduating soon!!!) and working part time

and the reason i am getting into fish starts with work - they are looking at the plausibility of various live animals for an exhibition and part of my job is to investigate.

Now dont get me wrong, i think fish are excellent! but my personal choice of pet leans more towards frogs, geckos, bugs and goats (previous pets have been tadpoles, roaches, goats, ducks, geese, lambs, a calf, budgies, goldfish, a horse, a grasshopper among other things).

so currently I have two southern bell frogs (soooo super cute) at work, but nothing at home coz I flat and moving is hard enough already with all my stuff.

I'm also a drama geek, so if you're about in palmy you might have seen me suffering for my art (6am in the duckpond in the square comes to mind)

and I cant wait to meet some new animals for my collection

:bounce:

I'm also a drama geek, so if you're about in palmy you might have seen me suffering for my art (6am in the duckpond in the square comes to mind)

:o:o:o

Ok..... :lol: :lol: Welcome to the Forum :bounce: :bounce:

and man that must have been cold! :lol: :lol:

From one that gets up and milks cows for a living .... and spent last month living in her wet weather gear (and still getting soaked :x) Boy you got to LOVE that rain!

I'm sure this forum will help with your investigation work.... plus alot of fun :D