The Sims: The Movie?

Southerrrngirrl

Any Sims fans here?? I heard the oddest thing yesterday. They are planning to make a movie based on the game.

Not sure how this is going to work. Anyone who plays The Sims knows they speak Simlish, their own language. Will it be subtitled, or will we have to look at the little speech/thought bubbles above their heads to dechiper what they are talking about?? I can't imagine this being a box office hit. Although I can see the potential for funny random stuff happening, such as being abducted by aliens, seeing all sorts of odd characters (star wars characters etc) hanging out downtown..

Any thoughts?

Ok I googled:

"A young man, a 16 year old kid or a 14 year old kid and his friend get their hands on this thing called the Sims Infinity Pack," Davis told Collider.

"But what they realize is that they can scan their world in, because this is the most life like, real Sims game ever. And as they are playing this they are all of a sudden realizing is what they are playing on the game is having an effect on the real world," he added.

"It’s wish fulfillment, and obviously it turns against them."

:o