Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

I havent been visitng the forum for awhile, I am a new beginning in fish keeping and livingart has been an incredible help to me, on and off the forum.

I am really sorry to hear this has happened, and if only he wasn't given this short notice, I am sure we might have had something together.

I hope it all works out ok, my thoughts are with the park !

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost wasnt the word, Mystic is in total tears right now, she said it was one of the most heart-touching things she has seen in a long time.

She wishes she was there to give you both big hugs!

(anyone would have thought it was her park with the way its affected her so deeply) But she says she feels for good friends like Mark, and especially to people that try so hard for animals.

Just the look in both your guys eyes made her sob like nothing else. She could see all the love you both have in your big hearts. :cry:

Hopefully now there might be a bit more help and some more lenient people! Hoping all goes well for you both Mark & Caroline, and Mystic and I (and the boys) will be thinking of you all day tomorrow.

Karma hopefully will be there to help these wonderful people and such a wonderful park.

(Remember we are still here to help as much as possible!)

All the best,

Lucid, Mystic, Boys and Fishies.

mmmm really touching piece.... there's no hiding what the voice truely shows. karma will come around in way or another so sending positive vibes your way too. perhaps in time if is forced to close it will reopen elsewhere :D

livingart you've inspired me :hail:

once my partner and me finish vet school we are going to make a place for animals that need it

i hope our dream one day gets to be a fraction as awesome as your park is :hail::bow::hail::bow::hail:

I watched your peice on cambell live last nite mate, and i really hope there is someone out there who can step up and help you out it seems such a shame for it to come to an end. You both have poured your heart and soul's into not only the park but the animals and i for one admire you for it. Such careing people like you are very rare in this day and age and if the park does sell i hope something better come's of it as you both deserve it.

Chin up theres lots of people behind you.

Hi Mark, yes I too was in tears watching the TV, and can only imagine how devastating this must be for you guys. What an inspiration you both are and I hope you can continue to fulfill your dream and that something, somehow can be worked out for you. Lots of thoughts and prayers for you both and all the wonderful animals.

Well, add me to the list of ladies in tears watching the story last night

You are both beautiful people and your love of the animals shone through during the story

I am hoping and wishing that something will come about that will enable you to continue your dreams

Kia Kaha