Question for all you large tank owners.

Nicolette

Hey all,

Haven't been on the site for months due to computer death and renovations but am back online finally and in need of some advice.

My mum who lives in Wainuiomata, Wellington has kindly gifted me her old tank setup. I live in Pukekohe.

It is approx 1.4mt long and 70cm high and 60cm deep, comes with large stand, cover and pumps, lights etc. The measurements are only a guess right now until she goes out into the cold garage with a tape measure. lol

So heres the question.

Who can transport tanks and stand safely? Is there a trucking firm who specializes in tanks or something and any idea how much I should expect to pay for this?

Thanks all.

• 6 months later...

hey all... due to the re-laying of floors etc we have delayed the tank getting up here. Precision freight are shipping it up next friday.

Woo hoo..very excited and a little nervous.. must get the panels on the walls finished before it arrives or I dont think I will ever finish our foyer.

So I guess I will be on the hunt for new fish by the new year, once I have things up and stable like.