Where in Auckland?

tinytawnykitten

We will be in Auckland in 10 days or so, just for 2 days, staying with friends. One friend lives in Onehunga, the other in Caster Bay. We are just deciding which friend to stay with on our last night before we drive back, and I want to have the opportunity to buy a fish or two from HFF or somewhere like it, to bring home, so whatever it is, if I buy something, I will obviously need to purchase it on the sunday morning we leave for Wellington. Caster Bay is near HFF Albany, Onehunga near HFF Mt Roskill. Are there any other great stores in Aucks? Which of the two HFF is better?

Hff Albany is worth a look, but Mt Roskill does a have greater range of stock. Animates Nth shore( Porana Ave) isn't the best but is only 5 mins down the from Albany and close to Castor Bay

Animates Mt eden (mt Eden Rd) is only a couple minutes from HFF Mt Roskill (Cnr Frost and Carr Rd),so you could do both those easily on the trip to airport.