Nice t5 sps tank

Drifty

Come on Marko shark, its rubbish talk like that that confuses newbies.

There are just as many, if not more tanks that look just as good with MH.

Take a look at the May TOTM on RC, plenty of grunty MH and the tanks a stunner.

As long as you have enough light of the right type, you can't blame your lighting system.

Awesome tank.

However he gives a good example of some of the "hot air" us reefers can be guilty of talking.

First he says - "no zeovit at all"

Then he says - "just some of KZ products, like aminoacids and coralvitalizer, now i'm experimenting with zeospur2, first results are noticed In my opinion :D "

Then he says - "similar efects we can get without zeovit, and we have much more control over integrity of tank."

So.... If he can get similar effects without zeovit plus much more control over integrity of tank, then why is he using all those zeovit products?

Huh? :-?

HGH???

might be a language thing as well Wasp?

Come to think of it, sounds a bit like me :oops:

HGH, I didn't see that part, isn't that human growth hormones? I know they do work on corals but is regarded as "cheating".

Sounds a bit like you? well that did occur to me AFTER you said it but I don't think you indulge in any of the "doublespeak" which is the part I was getting at.

I do see "doublespeak" on the forum sometimes but not from you Puttputt, you are always straight up. If sometimes a little MORE straight up than some enjoy! :lol:

I was just kidding about the HGH, thats a italian thing i think.

Can't help they way I am. Always said what i thought, and got into trouble for it at times. BTW, your corals changing - colour and growing - will be interesting to see what it looks like in 6 months.

Guest Anonymous

zeospur2 mixed with coralvitalizer - like I said - it's just experiment stage, i've used it twice, in 1\3 dose that KZ recomend. no before and now pics - but colors of some corals became distincly brighter and stronger. You have to carry on, because zeospur2 is really strong stuff and if overdose, can send your corals to another world

So he hasn't been using Zeo until recently. Interestingly he changesh is T5 bulbs every 6mnths. 20 bulbs a year he is buying =\

My point was not about zeovit in particular. More about the way reefers sometimes talk about what they do, or don't do, or say they do, or don't do.

Or, I don't really do this, but look at the results I get without it!! Well, maybe I do it just a little bit! :lol: