February Aquarium World

Caryl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were going to join Tasman weren't you? Have you done so? We have the BBQ tomorrow so I can ask if a capitation has been passed on to the FNZAS so I can then add you to my database.

Sorry if we have discussed this but I have had a number of enquiries recently about joining clubs or subscribing and I get you all confused. :oops:

I assume you are Clare Marie and I have the right person? :-? :lol:

Yes this is Clare, and I joined the same day we were emailing (couple of weeks back?) .. I also emailed Amanda to confirm the money had shown as I'd heard nothing and she said it had ..

Sorry for my impatience, I'm just super eager for the mail out .. And sorry I couldn't make the mixed meeting - I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time :)

Why should I pay to post it again when it appears it was not delivered to the address on the front!

You don't have to pay again. When you buy your stamp you are paying for your item to be delivered to the address you supply. If it went for a wander and didn't get to it's destination it is not your fault.

Who knows what happened to that particular mag :roll:

It is a well known fact that some mail sorters can't read :lol:

I would just chuck it back in the post and see what happens :lol:

Did it have a red finger stamp on it saying "return to sender"

You will get it soon thatpurplebunny! The financial wheels turn slowly but I am printing off your magazine as I type (I can multi-task :wink: ) 8)

Loopy all is sorted. Apparently the street address I had is in a commercial area that does not get postal delivery. I gather someone tried to redirect it to Cambridge knowing there was a connection - they actually have a PO Box in Cambridge. I found this out after I took it back to the PO. Not sure what's happened to it as the local PO employee put it in an envelope and re-addressed it so I expect it to bounce back again :lol:

You have reminded me I must email Mark and Fee to ask if it has turned up yet. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...