Merry Christmas

tHEcONCH

tHEcONCH is slithering away for a while, but would like to wish all of you (especially the nerds) a Merry Christmas. Thanks for the knowledge, feedback, advice, and entertainment. See you in the New Year...

tHEmODS would like to remind tHEcONCH that this is a family show and as such the image has been removed.

:lol: :lol:

wilson wishes the photo would be put back but on secound thought wilson thinks that HEmODS made the right choice

wilson :hail: tHEmODS

Stop sucking up to the mods, wilson :lol: Anyone who wants to see the image can google image search 'detail removed' for themselves, after obtaining the appropriate permission from their legal guardian or getting a note from teacher, and paying due deference to the copyright owner. Anyway, I'm off to celebrate drunk santa style...

Merry Christmas everyone

- won't be able to say it to you tomorrow as having to fly to ChCh and back for a funeral.

If you're driving take care, have a great holiday if you are going away and if you are around and on the forum I'll still be checking in! :D

I am working until 1am tonight and thinking of heading off to work around lunchtime. All those xmas cards have to be sent!!! WHY???? do you all have to send SOO many xmas cards!!???? :o:wink:

The job is tougher when you have a team of 10ish and a couple pull a sicky, a few more are on leave and there is no-one else left to call in. overtime is being dished out like crazy and it is the busiest time of year.

Thing i am disappointed about is that i am going to miss out on putting my 2 girls to bed and hyping them up about santa coming :cry: It is the first xmas where both of them are old enough to understand what is going on.

I'm on holiday too. Just passed your house Loopy to drop some plants off to cichlid7. Had a good look at his new fishroom (almost finished), patted the dog and admired the parrots. Dropped some E-mycin off at what we hope is Slightly Blue Dalmation's house.

Had a look around the shops now back at my son's place trying to type on the laptop :roll:

Looking forward to doing little. Back to work on Thursday.