Time to stir things up a bit.

dogmatix

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Yeah ideally i want aa tunze 6100 so that i am almost tripling the flow.

The t5,s ive added have given me a 35% ligthing inrease so i plan to add another unit to the back of my MH pendant

This will give me

54W actinic T5

54w 16000K T5

150w 10K hallide

150w 10K hallide

54w 6500K T5

54W actinic T5

Hope to see good reults from a nice full spectrum of lighting

But i feel that the flow is the most important next upgrade

• 1 month later...

Thought id keep this going no FTS as the tank loks a bit poo at the mo but here are some new additions

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

tonini tang and neon red polyps

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

Rose and lime green polyps

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

Orange polyps and skunk clown

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

Sml ble tang and another shot of the new ROSE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

EDIT. - Alan Mod. I straightened them out Ben, maybe you'd like to go back and label them correctly if I did them wrong??

oooo... nice button polyps...

Tah im rather proud of my entire collection , probably give cracker a run for his money (or the new owner rather)

what with your clown?- it looks blue!

Hmmm maybey hes that colour cuz HES A TARD, he swam down right next to my new rose and an existing BTA when i put him in the tank, not to mention the other 2 BTA's making a total of 4 Anemones but he is determined to get in the colt coral with my two percs. Plus heas already swam in the BIG ROSE at work so he knows what to do !!!! :evil:

Oh well im sure hell get there in the end

did you rob a bank bro? that is some serious adding of stock since last weekend.

love the rose, looks way better than mine.

how do you like that additive so far? (cant remember what it was called, but still remember the smell! :lol: )

did you rob a bank bro? that is some serious adding of stock since last weekend.

Nah bro finallly picked up stock i had on hold plus, bought a couple

love the rose, looks way better than mine.

Cheers dude, Ill see if i can get you one of these ones and you can give yours to me :D

how do you like that additive so far? (cant remember what it was called, but still remember the smell! :lol: )

My red base BTA's have coloured up in the tentacles since adding, my button polyps are brighter too. Plus my monti seems to be getting colour back.

Hmmm maybey hes that colour cuz HES A TARD, he swam down right next to my new rose and an existing BTA when i put him in the tank, not to mention the other 2 BTA's making a total of 4 Anemones but he is determined to get in the colt coral with my two percs. Plus heas already swam in the BIG ROSE at work so he knows what to do !!!! :evil:

Oh well im sure hell get there in the end

He has coloured up nicely but after TWO trips into the sump and another trip over an overflow i have had to take him into work. He now has a huge tank all to himslef with a BTA in it so untill he identifys with that plus heals up a little he can stay there :cry:

On the plus side i found my midas blenny that i put in two weeks ago hiding behind the LCD termometer on the overflow corner