Goldfish - a lot, free PU Manurewa

Adrienne

Posting on behalf

Casey is a Real Estate agent with a property in Manurewa, with probably 300 - 400 goldfish in a pond that the owners have left behind. The new owners want nothing to do with it and the pond is going to to be filled in, fish and all if they are not removed, within a week. If you have ponds with space for goldfish would you please telephone him 021 227 3911. Thanks

This is becoming an ever increasing issue.  People selling and then moving with no thought about the fish they are walking off and leaving, nor the new owners who never wanted the goldfish they have just discovered in the murky mess that was the existing pond on the proeprty.

Hey there I am interested in these gold fish I have a small pond about 1000L for some of these gold fish to move in to. please give me a text 021-164-1666. 

Posting on behalf

Casey is a Real Estate agent with a property in Manurewa.... If you have ponds with space for goldfish would you please telephone him 021 227 3911. Thanks

Call the real estate agent, don't try to make Adrienne try to pass a message to him to call you when you're perfectly capable of doing it yourself.