2K litre Local Marine tank

livingart

a hammer head is a lot rarer then a bluegill bully and at least i didn't put the bluegill in something it would out grow then couldn't  be released to the wild and have to be put down the blue had a shot  and I am not going to respect someone I don't even know it takes a lot to earn my respect I don't even respect myself 

Can we not having this pissing match and just appreciate a tank? And if you disagree with something at least phrase it in such a way that it comes off as a question or comment rather than a criticism.

well put the Sharks dead nothing can be done about that and hopefully people who read this post won't make the same mistake 

well put the Sharks dead nothing can be done about that and hopefully people who read this post won't make the same mistake 

That's irrelevant to my point, also livingart said he was gonna get a new and bigger tank earlier on in the thread - so likely would have been able to house the hammerhead. But i'm simply pointing our that there's no need to be rude to each other. We're all fishkeepers, some have more experience, some don't - but we're all still learning and we should remember that.

You really shoundt have tried to take the hammer head it would have grown way to big for a tank that wasn't around kelly teltins size you're reasponseable for the death of an inacint baby shark shame 

As you mature you will come to realise not to make a judgement until you know all the facts.

Someone fishing on a boat caught the young hammerhead on a boat and stuck it in their live bait tank but forgot to turn the pump on y the time they got back it was on its last legs, I tried to resurrect it but it was a no go.

i have the ability to build bigger tanks as my fish grow and when they get too big then they can be transported to somewhere like kelly tarltons, though i would probably send it to Napier Aquarium instead.

Or just build my own Aquarium